Optimal Digestion Kit
Fix Your Digestion and Get Exponentially Better Results When You Combine Our Award-Winning Probiotixx+ & Enzyme 17
BENEFITS OF ENZYME 17
As a Digestive Enzyme (taken with meals)
- Helps eliminate digestive issues such as acid reflux, constipation, gas & bloating*
- Breaks all types of food down faster and more completely for increased nutrient uptake*
- Boosts energy & aids weight management by improving metabolism of carbs, fat, and protein for fuel*
As a Systemic Enzyme (taken away from meals)
- Helps reduce inflammation and scar tissue & speeds up recovery time*
- Dissolves allergens, bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that can make you sick*
- Optimizes blood flow & decreases plaque buildup for better cardiovascular health*
PRODUCT DETAILS FOR ENZYME 17
- Blend of 17 of the best digestive enzymes that help your body extract more nutrients from the foods you’re eating
- Exclusive tri-phase protease (proteolytic enzyme formula) works at every stomach pH: 3.0, 4.5 & 6.0
- Made with cultured enzymes which can be 100 to 1000 times more powerful than food enzymes
- Designed to enhance digestion for ALL types of foods and diets from plant-based to carnivore
- Vegetarian digestive enzymes that contain no dairy, soy, GMOs, chemical fillers, or binders
- Product can be used in TWO beneficial ways: as a digestive enzyme and/or as a systemic enzyme supplement
BENEFITS OF ProBiotixx+
- Optimizes digestive function & relieves painful digestive symptoms*
- Supports gut barrier health & nutrient absorption for more energy & faster muscle gain*
- Controls the growth of bad bacteria, viruses, and yeasts in the gut to keep you healthy*
- A flatter belly (with less bloat)*
- Stronger immune defenses against cold, flu & illness (and less time being sick)*
- Improves mood, stress resilience & brain balance*
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Supports a healthy weight and cholesterol levels*
PRODUCT DETAILS FOR PROBIOTIXX+
- Single “super strain” of L. plantarum OM
- 2.5 billion CFU that doubles every 20 minutes once it makes contact with the foods in your stomach
- Shelf-stable plant probiotics; no dairy and NO refrigeration required
- Hardy probiotic that can withstand temps from 33-140°F (1-60°C)
- Resistant against many commonly prescribed antibiotics
- Uses high-quality, advanced, plant-based vegetarian capsules
Dr. Melissa Gallagher,
One of the things that I absolutely love about Enzyme 17 is that you get a complete blend of full spectrum enzymes. This is a wide range of enzymes that help you not only digest your food but also help you address systemic health conditions like inflammation, yeast overgrowth, autoimmunity, protein deficiency and even sugar addiction. A lot of mild and moderate digestive grievances can be controlled and eradicated by incorporating enzymes into your daily life.
Named in 2018 as the super probiotic of the year, Lactobacillus Plantarum is a probiotic every single human needs for optimal health. I recommend ProBiotixx+ for its amazing therapeutic healing capacity. For a lot of my patients who are gassy, experience an assortment of IBS symptoms, have extreme degrees of constipation or diarrhea, and who notice changes in mood and weight after consuming certain foods find a powerful impact from adding Lactobacillus into their wellness programs. I’ve even seen patients who do not experience gut imbalances receive healing benefits like better mental focus, improved sleep, and even lowered stress hormone levels.
When you combine these two powerful supplements together, you get a synergistic effect that compliments each other to heal and bring back balance to your gut microbiome and digestive tract.
Tri-Phase Proteolytic Protease Enzymes (Breaks Down Proteins, Reduces Acid Reflux & Bloating)
Also known as proteolytic enzymes, proteases are responsible for breaking down the proteins and peptides in food into amino acids – the building blocks of the body used for making and maintaining muscle tissue and organs. But what makes proteases extra special is that they have the ability to act as both digestive enzymes and systemic enzymes. Not only do proteases support optimal digestion, but they’re important for circulatory health, cell division, apoptosis (programmed cell death), and more.4
When taken on an empty stomach, proteases can bypass the stomach and enter the bloodstream directly, where they help to break down excess fibrin. Fibrin is an insoluble protein compound that the body naturally uses to heal injuries by forming scar tissue.5, 6 Too much fibrin in the blood, however, can increase blood pressure and inhibit the healing process by creating inflammation, growths, and adhesions that lead to increased pain, chronic fatigue, and a higher risk of heart attack and stroke.7
Research has shown that proteolytic enzymes can also help to reduce pain, swelling, and bruising after surgery,8 aid with delayed-onset muscle soreness after exercise,9 and help with managing pain in patients with inflammatory conditions.10 They are also increasingly being used in cancer treatment and management.11
When taken with meals, proteases act as digestive enzymes that help ensure the protein in your food is fully digested for maximum nutrient absorption. The benefits of improved digestion range from reduced bloating, acid reflux, belching, and flatulence, to increased energy and easier weight management.
In supplements, you’ll often see proteases labeled using a number scale based on their activity in various pH environments, typically ranging from 3.0-6.0. The higher the protease number, the broader its spectrum of activity within the digestive tract.
Over 55% of Organixx Enzyme 17 is comprised of 5 kinds of protease enzymes in a tri-phase proteolytic enzyme formula. This means the enzymes are able to function in three distinct pH levels in the digestive tract to break down virtually any protein from plant and animal sources:
- Protease 3.0 is characterized by its ability to hydrolyze (break down) proteins under acid conditions in the stomach.
- Protease 4.5 works to provide protein digestion in the stomach and pyloric regions of the small intestine.
- Protease 6.0 works with other enzymes to provide protein digestion throughout the digestive tract.
Digestive Enzyme Blend (Breaks Down Carbohydrates, Fats, & Proteins)
Enzyme 17 offers a proprietary full-spectrum blend of 13 different digestive enzymes designed to enhance digestion for ALL types of foods and dietary styles. Digestive enzymes help to pre-digest food before it passes into the stomach and small intestine, mimicking the enzymes naturally produced by the pancreas.12 Only when food is broken down (i.e., digested) can nutrients be extracted and utilized by the body.
There are many diverse kinds of digestive enzymes which are needed for digesting different kinds of foods. For example, people who can’t digest dairy products (a condition known as lactose intolerance) can find relief by supplementing with the enzyme lactase.13 People who get gassy when eating beans and cruciferous vegetables can benefit by supplementing with the enzyme alpha galactosidase. Most people eat a broad range of foods that include different types of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, and will benefit from a full-spectrum digestive enzyme supplement.
The full-spectrum digestive enzyme blend in Enzyme 17 includes:
Amylase to break down carbohydrates, sugars, and starches in grains, rice, potatoes, fruits, vegetables, beans, and herbs.
Alpha Galactosidase to break down simple sugars (polysaccharides) and complex sugars (oligosaccharides) in legumes and cruciferous vegetables.
Beta-glucanase to breaks down cellulose (plant fiber) in grains and cereals.
Bromelain to break down proteins, and also provides proteolytic (systemic) support for the body.
Cellulase to break down food fiber (cellulose) in fruits and vegetables.
Diastase maltase to break down carbohydrate-rich foods into other types of sugar that can be more easily used by the body.
Glucoamylase to break down long-chain carbohydrates and starches in foods such as grains and potatoes.
Hemicellulase to break down hemicellulose, a type of cellulose in plant walls, as well as non-cellulose polysaccharides.
Invertase to break down sucrose and simple sugars.
Lactase to break down lactose, a simple sugar found in milk and dairy products.
Lipase to break down fats in butter, cheese, meat, and oils.
Pectinase to break down pectin, a polysaccharide found in fruits and vegetables.
Phytase to break down carbohydrates, as well as “anti-nutrients” like phytic acid in plants, grains, and seeds.
Enzyme 17 also uses cultured enzymes that have been extracted from a fermentation process and offer the benefit of being anywhere from 100 to 1000 times more powerful than a typical food enzyme. The culturing process is very time consuming and expensive, which is why so few digestive enzyme supplements on the market contain cultured enzymes.
Your body can’t digest food properly when it’s lacking in digestive enzymes. By supplying your body with the enzymes it needs, you’ll facilitate nutrient absorption (for better energy and overall health) while helping to relieve the painful symptoms of poor digestion.
AstraZyme® (Increases Nutrient Absorption by Up to 66%)
A proprietary and proven combination of enzymes, herbal extracts, and trace minerals, the word AstraZyme® literally means “vehicle of energy”. Studies have shown this proprietary formula to dramatically enhance (by up to 66%!) the absorption of nutrients your body needs to function properly – including arginine, citrulline, tryptophan, folate, and glucosamine.
After water, your body is mostly made up of protein. In order for your body to effectively use the protein in the foods you eat, it must first be completely broken down from long-chain amino acids into peptides and single amino acids. These molecules then need to be efficiently absorbed to be of any value. AstraZyme enhances digestion by addressing both aspects of protein utilization needed for optimal health:
- The complete breakdown of protein
- Enhanced absorption of peptides and amino acids
The herbal extracts in AstraZyme come from two different plants: Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus. Both have been used for centuries and are well-known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as their ability to help strengthen the immune system. This specific herbal combination has been validated by science and demonstrated to enhance the cellular absorption of amino acids, vitamins, and glucose in both In vitro and In vivo studies.14
The third element of the AstraZyme formula is trace minerals. There are more than 5,000 enzymes in the human body with each enzyme dependent on a specific mineral to reach its full catalytic effect. AstraZyme includes 72 individual minerals demonstrated to have the most potent results.
Interestingly, this trace mineral complex also mirrors the same microscopic geometric pattern as those of the enzymes – tetrahedrons (four-sided pyramids) which act as a delivery system for the minerals. Once the “payload” of minerals has been delivered to the cell, this unique tetrahedron complex then uptakes various waste byproducts and helps safely pull them out of the body.
The particular type and source of mineral complex in AstraZyme enjoys a GRAS (generally recognized as safe) status in the supplement industry and is used in medical and pharmaceutical applications. Because of the purity and potency of the minerals, only very small doses are required.
The results achieved by the specific trio of enzymes, herbals, and trace minerals in AstraZyme are astounding and have been documented in a landmark clinical study. Some of the key findings include:15
- ● rate of absorption of peptides increased by 30%
- ● quantity of peptides absorbed increased by 41%
- ● rate of absorption of amino acids increased by more than 61%
- ● quantity of amino acids absorbed increased by 70%
By maximizing the digestion and absorption of proteins so they can be used to rebuild and refuel your body, you may experience increased energy, improved digestion, and better overall health and vitality.
Lactobacillus PlantarumA common beneficial bacteria found in cultured vegetables, this hardy probiotic can withstand temperatures between 1-60°C (33-140°F). It has the ability to adhere to the sides of the intestines, creating a healthy barrier in the colon and is resistant to most commonly prescribed antibiotics.
3rd-Party Tested & Verified
Organixx pays to have all our products tested by NSF (an internationally recognized leader in independent product testing) and other highly reputable third-party testing labs. These third-party laboratories test for glyphosate (the active ingredient in Roundup), GMOs, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, and heavy metals. We're proud to be one of the few (if not the only) supplement companies to openly and honestly share all of the test results on our website. Click here to see 3rd-party test results for ourEnzyme 17 and ProBiotixx+.
If your doctor is in agreement, we suggest a daily dose of one (1) capsule for every 20 kg (44 lbs) of body weight.
In the case of Enzyme 17, enzymes are a special situation and cannot be certified organic because they don't grow from a seed in the ground.
Enzyme 17 is a superior formula. In addition to an advanced digestive enzyme blend, it contains 5 different kinds of powerful protease enzymes. These proteases break down all types of protein (both plant and animal) for improved digestion and overall health.
- Digestive enzymes of human and nonhuman primates https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/evan.21498
- Conservation of Digestive Enzymes https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/physrev.00022.2001?rfr_dat=cr_pub++0pubmed&url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori%3Arid%3Acrossref.org
- Pain Management Using Systemic Enzyme Therapy https://ndnr.com/pain-medicine/pain-management-using-systemic-enzyme-therapy/
- Research Applications of Proteolytic Enzymes in Molecular Biology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4030975/
- Fibrin https://www.britannica.com/science/fibrin
- Proteolytic enzymes in wound healing: the role of enzymatic debridement https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7998898/
- Fibrin Clot Permeability as a Predictor of Stroke and Bleeding in Anticoagulated Patients With Atrial Fibrillation https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/STROKEAHA.117.018143
- Effect of the proteolytic enzyme serrapeptase on swelling, pain and trismus after surgical extraction of mandibular third molars https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18272344/
- The effects of protease supplementation on skeletal muscle function and DOMS following downhill running https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15161110/
- Efficacy of Bromelain along with Trypsin, Rutoside Trihydrate Enzymes and Diclofenac Sodium Combination Therapy for the treatment of TMJ Osteoarthritis - A Randomised Clinical Trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28764284/
- Harnessing Protease Activity to Improve Cancer Care https://www.annualreviews.org/doi/full/10.1146/annurev-cancerbio-030617-050549
- Human pancreatic digestive enzymes https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17205399/
- Analysis of lactase in lactose intolerance supplements https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30462373/
- Astrazyme, A Vehicle of Energy http://www.astrazyme.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Astrazyme-ERCC-Booklet_2021-f.pdf
Patent Abstract: The invention relates to a biologically pure strain of L. plantarum, L. plantarum, OM. The L. plantarum, OM strain has proteolytic, anti-viral, anti-retroviral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-tumoral characteristics and uses. Thus, the invention relates to agents having proteolytic, anti-viral, anti-retroviral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-tumoral agents, having the respective capabilities. With respect to its anti-viral capability, the provided strain includes the capacity to screen a pharmaceutical agent to determine whether the pharmaceutical agent has any anti-retrovirus activity. The invention also relates to a nutritional supplement having proteolytic activity and utilizing the L. plantarum, OM ATCC 55981 strain.
ProBiotixx+ doubles every 20 minutes once it makes contact with the foods in your stomach. It continues to multiply until the “bad bacteria” are dead and out of your system in just 3-4 days.
It starts at 2,500,000,000 (2.5 billion) CFU but within 20 minutes has doubled to 5,000,000,000 (5 billion) CFU. Imagine how many CFUs there are within a few hours! For this reason, ProBiotixx+ can be manufactured to a lower starting CFU count while ultimately being more effective.
Regarding dairy, it is grown on a dairy-based medium which makes it far stronger, however the end product does not contain any dairy.
This product has really helped with my digestion! I am still evaluating how much I need on a daily basis. But I am really beginning to have regular bowel movement.
I experience a noticeable difference when using the digestion kit, especially with previous heartburn. Love having this product in my arsenal, especially when I have a heavy meal.
These products in the Optimal Digestion kit have been a great help to me! Their use has taken away most all of my bloating/gas issues and greatly improved my digestion,even with foods that give a lot of people trouble anyway.
I take 2 tablets each of the Enzyme at lunch and the probiotic in the morning. The recipe works well for me. Please don't change these recipes. The probiotic assists my body in getting the digestive juices going in the am and the enzyme helps the digestion process later in the day.
Those two products work great for me. They help me to have nice smooth digestion all day long, which makes me happy!!
Not feeling any results. Really bummed about how much money I spent.
This Kit is functioning as it is described on the website.
My digestion is a lot better since I started using these supplements.
I noticed my tummy feeling better only a couple days in!
I have less stomach aches!
1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
Farm to Bottle Ingredients
The majority of daily vitamins and supplements on the market are made with synthetic ingredients, as well as fillers, binders, coloring, flavorings, preservatives, and other artificial ingredients that your body has a hard time recognizing. At Organixx, we’re proud to offer the absolute best nutritional formulas that help people get and stay healthy. Our products are made with REAL plants and whole FOODS that your body already knows how to assimilate and use to the greatest advantage for your health. They’ll help you look, feel, and live better... naturally!
People Over Profits
We believe in doing things differently. While most supplement companies spend the majority of their money on advertising, we spend ours on the highest-quality, clean, and non-GMO ingredients available – certified organic, whenever possible. In fact, we spend on average 400% (4 times) more to manufacture our products because of our certified organic ingredients and time-consuming fermentation and sprouting processes that increase bioavailability. In the end, you get exactly what you pay for – the best supplements on the market.
Many of our supplements and their ingredients are sprouted and/or fermented as part of the production process. You’ve likely heard about the gut health benefits of eating fermented foods. But did you know that fermentation also helps enhance the vitamin and mineral content of whatever’s being fermented? It’s a form of pre-digestion which means your body can absorb even more of the “good stuff” in the supplements.
More Bang for Your Buck
While our supplements might cost a little more, in the end, you save more. We focus on formulating synergistic BLENDS that address specific health needs. We start by researching the best and most effective synergistic combinations and then we source the cleanest, highest-quality ingredients available. You get the results you’re looking for without the expense and hassle of buying dozens of supplements and swallowing handfuls of pills every day. It’s a win-win for everyone.
Manufactured in the U.S.A.
All Organixx products are manufactured in the U.S.A. at an FDA-registered, CGMP-compliant facility. The vast majority of the individual whole food and specialty ingredients that we use in our supplements and skincare products are grown in and sourced right here in the U.S. The few ingredients sourced from other countries are indigenous to those regions, with ZERO of our ingredients being sourced from China.
Our Results Speak for Themselves
Organixx is Helping 80,000
Mothers & Children in 2023
Purchasing Organixx supplements does more than just support the health of you and your family... it also helps pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children under five who are at risk of malnutrition... right here in the U.S. and around the globe. We are proud to partner with Vitamin Angels, a global public health nutrition organization. For over 25 years Vitamin Angels has promoted maternal and child health by ensuring vulnerable, underserved populations have access to lifesaving and life-changing vitamins and minerals. This year alone, Organixx's financial support will allow Vitamin Angels to assist 80,000 children and mothers in 70 countries and all 50 states. Thank you for helping us do even more good in the world!