Eucalyptus Essential Oil - 15ml
- 100% Certified USDA ORGANIC
- 100% pure with no fillers, synthetics or additives and non-GMO
- Suitable for fragrance diffusers, oil burners, bath water or lotions
Eucalyptus is derived from a tree native to Australia. It can be used to revitalize the skin and invigorate the senses. Because it can also be used to promote feelings of relaxation and peace, it makes an excellent addition to massage oils. Eucalyptus also supports the feeling of clear, healthy breathing and freshens breath. You can also use eucalyptus to help relieve allergies and sinus issues.
How To Use
Put several drops in a diffuser to support respiratory system. Or you can make a steam bath by pouring a cup of boiling water into a bowl, and place a towel over your head and inhale deeply for five to 10 minutes.
Ingredients and Dosage:
Bottle Size: 15ml (.5 oz)
Servings Per Container: 250 drops
Shake well before using and keep in a cool dry place. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. (Not for internal use)
1. I use frankincense for ocular migraines. I have no idea how or why this works but as soon as I feel the pressure in my eyes I take 2-3 drops of frankincense under my tongue and the headache is gone in 15 minutes.
2. I use organic virgin coconut oil to clean my face and for a moisturizer. I then take a few drops of frankincense and rub it all over my face. It helps even out my skin tone.
3. For overall wellness I take a few drops under the tongue once a day.
Since I use Frankincense internally and externally it is really important to me that I use a brand that is pure and unadulterated at a far price. So far, Organixx Frankincense has been perfect!
I love the quality and the price is amazing
They strengthen the lungs and may help prevent pneumonia.
I'm very happy with my purchase of Frankincense Essential Oil. I will definitely purchase again.
Very happy with my order